Data Protection Policy
- Company Fusion believes in protecting the privacy of its clients and candidates, and will not disclose your personal details including but not limited to your name, address and educational qualifications, to third parties without either your consent or a court order requiring us to do so.
- Company Fusion complies with the Data Protection Act.
- You may ask us at any time for a copy of any information which we hold about you.
- In order to assist us in finding you a new position, whether permanent or temporary, we may send your details to other members of the Company Fusion Group of Companies, but this will only be within the European Economic Area, unless we have assurances that organisations outside of the EEA will protect personal data to the same extent as they would be required to under UK law.
- Telephone calls may be recorded.
- While Company Fusion (such term to include its Directors, officers, employees, servants or agents) uses reasonable care in compiling the information found on this web site, it is intended solely for information and guidance, and you should take advice and make independent enquiries in respect of anything appearing on this site. Company Fusion accepts no responsibility for information appearing on this site.
- The contents of this site do not constitute advice.
- The information included on this site is subject to change without notice.
- This website may contain links to sites which are owned and operated by third parties (these may be 'advertisers' or 'non-advertisers'). Company Fusion is not responsible for the content of external sites.
- Company Fusion makes no representation or warranty in respect of the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability or operation of this web site, or of the information it contains, nor that the information has in any way been confirmed by Company Fusion.
- Company Fusion makes no representation in respect of the current availability of any vacancy on this site. It is possible, for example, that a client may have recently filled a vacancy elsewhere without having informed Company Fusion as yet.
- Company Fusion does not guarantee that any client will ask for a candidate’s details, ask to interview or engage or employ a candidate whether on a permanent or temporary basis, or that any candidate will be available or will be able to meet the requirements of any client or vacancy.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to satisfy themselves that a Candidate is suitable for a vacancy and the responsibility of the Candidate to ensure that a vacancy is suitable for them.
- Please note by way of sending your CV/Personal Details to email@example.com and/or any of it’s subsidaries and/or staff/employees by way of email (electronically/web posting – for example but not limited to: posting your CV/Personal Details on recruitment/CV websites/databases such as; Monster, Jobsearch, Jobsite etc.) and/or by post (manually) you are giving consent and agreeing to Company Fusion Ltd forwarding (manually and/or electronically) your CV/Personal Details our client(s) whom you have applied to work for and/or any client(s) we consider match both yours and their requirements whether you have applied or not. We will review your CV in full and if we think we can help you and your experience is suited to our clients job requirements we will firstly forward your CV to our client and if they wish to progress then we will be in contact with you to arrange an interview. If however you have not heard from us within 28 days, please assume that on this particular occasion we were unable to assist you and that other candidates may have more relevant experience relating to roles we are handling. Your CV and contact details however are registered with Company Fusion Limited and we will most certainly be in touch with you should a role become available that matches your requirements. If you would like your details removed from our database please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org headed ‘Remove My Details’. Please note your CV/Personal Details will remain on our database until you receive a reply stating we have removed your details from our database.