<< Back to Job Search
Corporate Account Manager
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with a dynamic & reliable IT reseller providing solutions that utilise the latest technology from leading hardware, software and networking vendors. They have a fantastic rate of customer retention by getting the job done right the first time, every time and knowing that they are only as good as their last delivery. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Account Manager to join their team based in Watford.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary highly competitive, including commission with an uncapped OTE.
- Car allowance of £300.00 per month.
- Company phone including personal call allowance.
- Company Credit Card
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday plus 1 bonus day per year of loyal service (up to 25 days).
- Plus three free bonus days between Christmas and New Year.
- Monthly bonuses for top achievers by gross profit, based on percentage over target and top score on the sales score system.
- Annual excellence club - trip away to Vegas for top performers over target.
- 70% margin provision on company engineering services and support contract sales.
- All internal engineering services are free of charge to sales people – All Value adds, Build, Image, Asset and Internal Technical Support.
Corporate Account Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing your “existing portfolio” as well as researching new sales opportunities and calling potential new customers.
- You will be proactive and hungry and striving to achieve superior levels of customer service.
- Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers utilising our full range of hardware, software, solution and support services.
- Issuing quotes and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Account managing both internally and face to face.
- Making customers aware of range of products available to meet customers' needs via in-depth monthly GAP analysis report.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- We are looking for skilled and experienced IT sales professionals who will have at least 3 years experience working in an IT Reseller
- Needs to come from a target orientated background
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prior experience in an outbound sales environment would be advantageous
- Great telephone manner and experience using modern telephone systems
- Confident engaging with decision makers at all levels
<< Back to Job Search