<< Back to Job Search
Audit & Accounts Senior
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with a Top 40 firm of Accountants and Tax advisors with various offices across the UK with over 145 members of staff and 27 partners. They are now looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team based in Hull, East Yorkshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment scheme for Pension
- Death in service (2x annual salary)
Audit & Accounts Senior - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be involved in Audit work and depending on previous audit experience will take on the management role for some clients within this function. Experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff will be useful however of more importance to us is the ability to develop good working relationships with new and existing clients. They will also be expected to undertake accounts preparation as part of their role.
- Assist the Partner and Manager with accounts and audit preparation, and tax returns
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff where required
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Identify risks and manage
- Using various software applications
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be fully ICAS / ACCA / CIPFA qualified.
- Relevant technical experience (preferably at least 2 years post qualification practice experience) and competence.
- Ambitious and self motivated, be able to seek opportunities to get involved in tendering opportunities through research / drafting sections of tenders / assisting with presentations.
- Experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff would be advantageous
- Be able to prepare accurate, timely and detailed management reports, letters of representation, fees and correspondence ready for issue to the client.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with new and existing clients. They will also be expected to undertake accounts preparation as part of their role.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with other departments on their involvement and progress with requests.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work, know when to communicate potential issues to manager, including providing regular progress updates to both manager and client on work being completed and ensure that all time is accurately recorded and maintained on a daily basis.
- Academy experience would be an advantage.
<< Back to Job Search