<< Back to Job Search
Early Years Practitioner
£17,500 per Annum
Company Fusion is working with a well established Childcare company privately owned they operate 3 nurseries in the London Area. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner to join their Nursery based in Wimbledon, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying from £17,500 per annum
- Opening hours 7:30am - 6:30pm
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Early Years Practitioner - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in the Pre-school room; Implementing activities and fulfill requirements in relation to room organisation
- Acting as a supportive and approachable member of staff
- Ensure that all interactions with the children are consistent, loving, dynamic and purposeful
- Ensure that the environment is safe and clean, complete risk assessments and adhere to all Nursery safeguarding procedures
- Step into the role of Key Worker when Key Worker is absent
- Writing significant catch-as-you-can observations regularly and consistently
- Enthusiastically engage in continuous professional development; keeping up to date/ extending your own knowledge and assessing your own practice.
- Preparing for planning meetings to ensure that a valuable contribution can be made to the classroom curriculum and activities
- Running circle time activities and leading children in both large and small groups
- Be considerate of individual needs that may reflect interests, culture, race, creed and/ or ability and make alterations as required
- Willing to enthusiastically support in other rooms/ nurseries when required as part of you development and training
- Contribute to the excellence of the Nursery by offering ideas for improvements to systems and procedures.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- You should be a smart and presentable professional
- Great awareness able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary
- You must have strong communication and coordination skills
- Prior experience working with children from 3 months to 5 years old
- You will have a calm approach
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- A Level 3 qualification (i.e. NVQ/CACHE) in Childcare
- Experience working in the pre-school room in a nursery
Fantastic opportunity for a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner with a passion for excellence to join a well established, privately owned Nursery in Wimbledon, London.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search