<< Back to Job Search
Residential Property PA
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire |
Salary: £24,000 per Annum |
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading law firms in the central region whose work covers all aspects of corporate, commercial and property law, as well as addressing the legal needs of charities, institutions and private individuals. They pride themselves for being a strong, supportive firm with clear career progression and friendly HR policies. They are also client focused and are a growing organization. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property PA to join their busy team based in Cambridge.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £24,000 per annum
- Full time role – 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch, Monday to Friday
Residential Property PA - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide PA support to the Residential Property Business Unit; liaising with all members of the Residential Property Business Unit, both fee earners and support staff.
- Audio and copy typing.
- Assisting with post completion work on all purchase matters. E.g. land registry applications, forwarding deeds.
- Tracking Residential Property transactions and updating fee earners.
- Taking telephone calls for the Unit and either passing the call to a fee earner or dealing with query direct.
- File Management.
- Dealing with Land Registry AP 1 and other applications.
- Dealing with completions in the Fee Earner's absence (with appropriate help from other fee earners in the Unit).
- Liaising with Clients and Agents either face to face or on the telephone.
- Checking post and emails when fee earner is absent.
- All general clerical duties as required.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have excellent typing and organisational skills
- Must have full Residential Property transactional experience together with good PA experience
- Prior Legal Secretary experience would also be advantageous
- Ability to progress a high volume caseload
- Experience in the use of Document Management system and online property searches
- Good IT skills and experience of modern telephone systems
<< Back to Job Search