<< Back to Job Search
Risk & Compliance Analyst
Location: Central London, London |
Salary: £65,000 per Annum |
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the world’s leading knowledge providers; delivering highly specialised business information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise. We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Risk & Compliance Analyst to join their team in Central London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £65,000 per annum
- Salary - 10% bonus (objective based)
- 25 days holiday – pro-rata according to when you started.
- Retail and Lifestyle Discounts
- Life Assurance (4 x your basic salary)
- Additional benefits over time
- Great training opportunities
Risk & Compliance Analyst - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional, efficient and high quality project management of key initiatives of the Group’s Compliance programme, in particularly around Data Privacy and execute key elements of the Group’s Risk Management Framework.
- Providing training to employees on compliance areas and conducting awareness raising activities
- Monitoring and interpreting changes in law that will impact the business and assisting with developing new processes and drafting policies
- Management of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption programme, including gifts and hospitality registers and audits, training and due diligence
- Data Privacy - Project manage the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance working group and Canadian anti-spam legislation leading on key compliance work streams, alongside our legal counsel, to take a risk based approach to bring the organisation.
- Continue to develop the global templates for Business Continuity Planning and Crisis Management
- Designing and running assurance programmes
- Research on financial evaluation of Principal Risks
- Risk analysis, including handling and presenting information in a clear and logical way, producing written and graphical reports and presentations
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- The role is suited to an experienced project manager with significant experience as a compliance professional with an understanding of risk management and a desire to learn.
- You will be required to demonstrate a high degree of technical expertise in areas such:
- Data privacy
- Risk governance/assurance
- Some knowledge of audit and legal compliance
- Significant related experience, including advising multinational businesses on compliance-related risks and obligations
- Experience and qualification (or in the process of undertaking) in Data Privacy management
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- A good understanding of the principles of corporate governance
- Good communication, influencing and people skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritise and resolve issues promptly and effectively in a commercial and practical manner
- A practical, action oriented attitude with focus on delivery is required
<< Back to Job Search