<< Back to Job Search
Location: Central London, London |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading law firms in the central region whose work covers all aspects of corporate, commercial and property law, as well as addressing the legal needs of charities, institutions and private individuals. They pride themselves on being a strong, supportive firm with clear career progression and friendly HR policies. They are also client focused and are a growing organization. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their busy team based in Central London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Standard hours of work are 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- 2 shift pattern of 8.00 am to 4.30 pm and 9.00 am to 5.30 pm worked on a weekly rota basis.
- Additional company benefits.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients/visitors and notifying fee earners/central Reception of their arrival.
- Dealing with all post, and recorded deliveries both incoming and outgoing; organising couriers where necessary.
- Monitoring Boardroom diary; setting up for meetings including video conference facilities and clearing away afterwards.
- Some bank runs when assistance is required by Accounts.
- Keeping Reception area tidy and ready; including daily set up, sundry orders, ensuring tea and coffee facilities are available (Dishwasher provided).
- Arranging catering for meeting lunches/evening events which may result in staying later.
- Lodging documents with the courts and tribunals (outdoor clerking).
- Taking documents/plans to be copied externally.
- Logging Deeds and retrieving files from basement.
- General administration including; archiving files, large photocopying/binding, data entry and dealing with incoming faxes.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- A very flexible approach, outstanding can-do attitude and the ability to keep calm in the face of competing priorities are all absolutely essential skills.
- You will be hardworking, reliable and focused.
- A conscientious team player who is able to work on your own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Good time management; able to prioritise work.
- Have some keyboard/typing experience as there will be some data entry to undertake.
- Flexibility is essential as there may be additional working required from time to time.
<< Back to Job Search