<< Back to Job Search
Senior Nursery Nurse
£19,928 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. They believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and work in partnership with parents and carers; ensuring every child is happy. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Nursery Nurse to join their growing team for their brand new nursery in Harrow, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary £19,928 per annum (including bonus)
- Up to 5% discretionary bonus per year for nursery nurses
- Excellent rates of pay
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
- One annual leave bonus day a year
- Free lunches on site
- Three days onsite training during inset days
- Employee assistance programme
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
Senior Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a career developing opportunity to work as a senior alongside a Room Leader in the smooth running of the learning room on a daily basis and take lead in the Room Leader’s absence.
- Work with either the babies aged 6-24 months or toddler children aged 24-36 months.
- You will work with the team to support children’s progress and development with the help of an exciting and innovative learning programme to engage and enhance their learning.
- The nursery will be of the highest specification and will be a unique and exciting nursery to work in with state of the art resources and modern interactive LCD computer screens and technology.
- Plan activities engaging activities in line with the EYFS
- Work in partnership with parents and gaurdians
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- We are looking for highly motivated and caring individual to provide the highest quality care
- A level 3 or equivalent qualification in Childcare
- You will be expected to have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and a passion to safeguard and improve outcomes for all children
- You must live within a 30 minute commutable distance
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Nursery Nurse to join the team at a well established childcare company based in Harrow, London.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search