<< Back to Job Search
Location: Fareham, Hampshire |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with a Specialist Financial Company growing and expanding within their market. Operating in a niche mortgage market, they are well known and respected within their industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Protection Consultant to join their growing team in Fareham, Hampshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- An uncapped bonus system
- Competitive benefits package
Protection Consultant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for advising mortgage clients on insurance options around their income and liabilities.
- Working at a fast pace and managing the ongoing client relationships you create.
- Demonstrate professional energy with clients and show a desire to identify their needs and develop these into opportunities.
- Leads will be mainly provided from the in-house mortgage department, currently circa 50% of clients take insurance options with the team alongside their mortgage.
- You will be assisted by an excellent administration team that will work with you closely to get the quickest and most positive outcome for your client.
- Your ability to build relationships will be key to your success, as you communicate with other areas of the business which will directly influence your ability to succeed.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- As a minimum, you will have existing sales experience in either of the protection or mortgage arenas.
- You will ideally be a top sales professional with a proven track record
- You will ideally have experience and a strong ability to work in a regulated environment
- You should be a target driven and results orientated individual with the hunger to succeed
- You will need to be highly skilled in communicating and negotiating; able to build client relationships quickly by understanding needs and building professional rapport
- Initial training and ongoing coaching will be provided to develop your skills, but you must have the hunger and drive to succeed
- Being able to work both as an individual and be part of a team are of the upmost importance
<< Back to Job Search