<< Back to Job Search
Client Services Administrator
Location: Alton, Hampshire |
Salary: £17,000 per Annum |
Company Fusion Limited is working with a Specialist Financial Company; growing and expanding within their market. Operating in a niche mortgage market, they are well known and respected within their industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Administrator to join their team in Alton, Hampshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary: Up to £17,000 depending on experience + Bonuses
- Hours: 09:00 – 17:30, 1 late until 19:00
- Benefits: Cycle to work, Pension, Bonus
Client Services Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly and in support of the Financial Planners, but also for the benefit of the clients and team.
- Your role will be to manage and support all aspects of the business and this is an integral part of the client experience.
- Ensure that clients expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- Excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- Managing the client surveys.
- Working with the financial planner to manage the diary and client appointments. This will include booking new consultations, arranging follow up calls with the clients, fact-finding meetings and presentations.
- Managing introducers and all their leads over to CW, inclusive of maintaining the spreadsheets.
- Emailing all client documentation, and chasing back documents for return.
- Liaising with investment/pension providers and ensuring all information is provided and in a time fashion.
- Liaising with the planners and para-planners to ensure all parties to the client have the information they need and that all information has been saved and filed in line with our compliance requirements.
- Implementing client investments, all relevant administration at the outset and ongoing.
- Ensuring that clients are always up to date with the progress of their advice and investments.
- Ensuring that client reviews are scheduled on time and all paperwork is with the client prior to their review.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Good time management and organisational skills is a must
- You will ideally have experience in the financial advice market, either with advisers or in investment administration.
- Able to work within a defined process, compliantly and within timescales
- Able to prioritise work loads
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Articulate in all dealings with clients and stakeholders, verbally and within written communications
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
<< Back to Job Search