<< Back to Job Search
Location: Alton, Hampshire |
Salary: £17,000 per Annum |
Company Fusion Limited is working with a Specialist Financial Company; growing and expanding within their market. Operating in a niche mortgage market, they are well known and respected within their industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to join their team in Alton, Hampshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £17,000 per annum + bonus
- £100 per month bonus if monthly target achieved - OTE: £18,200
- Benefits: Cycle to work, Pension, Bonus
Case Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a quality and efficient mortgage packaging service to our clients at all times.
- Ensure that their expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
- Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
- Be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all the parties involved throughout the process.
- Liaise fully with the Mortgage Consultants to ensure a seamless process of mortgage applications through to mortgage offer.
- Package mortgage applications within agreed service standards.
- Establish courteous relationships with our clients.
- Work as part of a team and individually according to the needs of the role.
- Establish good working relationships between Mortgage Advisors and Client Services.
- Be aware of the potential for additional sales and cross sales.
- Ensure a high level of data input accuracy is recorded.
- Work with a positive outlook.
- Ensure technical expertise is shared with the team and with the Mortgage Consultants.
- Ensure any potential improvements or amendments are brought to the attention of the management team.
- Work fully within the regulatory mortgage environment.
- Work positively towards agreed targets.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have experience of providing excellent client service, ideally on the telephone for a financial services company.
- Prior experience of processing mortgage applications
- Able to offer a high level of client care and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- You should also be able to work individually and as part of a team and build strong relationships between Mortgage Consultants, Client Services and external partners such as lenders and insurers.
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of Accuracy
- Excellent time management
<< Back to Job Search