<< Back to Job Search
Location: Holland, Northern Europe |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the Europe’s leading sports – fashion retailers with stores across the UK and Europe supplying the high street with the best branded style. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join their busy team in Northern Europe. You will ideally be based in Holland however the role will require travel.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Company Discount Of 25% (This will increase to 30% After 5 Years Of Service)
- Company Pension Scheme With Employer Contribution of 2% However a Higher Contribution Can Be Given Dependent on Line Managers Preference
- Annual Company Appraisal
- Salary Reviews
- Opportunities To Progress Throughout The Wider Business
- Company Bonus (Amount To Be Decided At Property Directors Discretion)
Project Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing new stores refurbishment and acquisition projects to strict deadlines to aid the European Expansion Programme.
- The role focuses on new store openings, extensions and re-fits Primarily in Italy but may extend into other regions as required.
- It supports our clients existing European remit to act as a centre of excellence to drive store standards to a market leading level.
- Reporting to the Group European Project & Development Manager you will manage the end to end project cycle of new stores, re-fits and extensions to high standards.
- This includes managing and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects to plan.
- Develop, monitor and control the budget for each project
- Ensure best practice and health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Work closely with and support the wider Project Team delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation and presentations where appropriate
- Strive for excellence in all our client processes within the project & design team, continually reviewing and developing improvements
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans as required
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors encouraging them to take positive action and assume accountability for their assigned work
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will come from a retail background/environment
- Construction/Retail Fit Out experience: You will have knowledge and experience of the European construction and shop fit industry including knowledge of legislation processes managing projects up to €1.5m.
- Project Management experience: You will be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects across a number of group fascia’s keeping them on budget and delivering them on time & to a high standard.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills: You will have the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and departments.
- Numerate and strong attention to detail.
- Qualifications: Relevant bachelor’s degree or project management qualification would be advantageous.
- This role is field based and you will need to be geographically mobile to support our store portfolio.
- Self-motivated, but works well as part of a team.
- Technically competent with knowledge of various software programmes.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Can react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Extensive travel and periods of time away from home as required.
- Bi Lingual with Languages from the relevant countries and English being of primary interest.
- Full European Driving Licence essential.
- Must be willing to travel and stay away from home potentially up to 3 maybe 4 days per week however this would be dependent on the workload of the PM.
- Must be able to speak English and have strong communication skills both written and oral.
<< Back to Job Search