<< Back to Job Search
Senior Web Developer/Drupal Developer
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with a fully integrated digital development and marketing communications agency. They help their clients to engage with their customers more effectively through a blend of insights, creativity and technology. They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Web Developer/Drupal Developer to join their busy team in Manchester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary highly competitive
- Company contributed pension
- Regular subsidised social and industry events
- 24 days holiday, with extra days dependent on length of employment
- Free, secure parking
- Cycle To Work Scheme
Senior Web Developer/Drupal Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Although this role is heavily focused on Drupal there will be opportunity to get involved with other technologies and a diverse and transferable skill set will help your application.
- As an experienced Drupal developer you'll be expected to know Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
- Participating in briefing sessions, writing technical specifications and helping create estimates
- Leading Drupal development projects
- Assisting/contributing to projects being led by others
- Responding to Website support requests
- Contributing to the ongoing improvements and refinements of our working practises
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally, you'll have a degree or equivalent related to computer sciences – although not essential, as we value talent over qualifications – and have proven industry experience developing php applications and websites.
- Thorough understanding of PHP and producing secure, maintainable code
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and JS including template engines
- Extensive understanding of Drupal's architecture and best-practice application
- Experience or exposure to other PHP frameworks/CMS; Zend, Symfony, Code Igniter etc.
- Setup and administration of databases, primarily MySQL
- An understanding of Apache HTTP/HTTPS server configuration
- Working knowledge of Drupal APIs and integrating 3rd party APIs
- Drush and code deployment tools
- Understanding/appreciation of Usability and Accessibility
- Performance and scalability knowledge, particularly with Drupal
- Knowledge of other server technologies like Varnish, Memcache, Redis and Solr
- Demonstrable contributions to open source community or projects
<< Back to Job Search