<< Back to Job Search
Front End/Interaction Developer
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with a fully integrated digital development and marketing communications agency. They help their clients to engage with their customers more effectively through a blend of insights, creativity and technology. They currently have an opportunity for a Front End/Interaction Developer to join their busy team in Manchester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary highly competitive
- Company contributed pension
- Regular subsidised social and industry events
- 24 days holiday, with extra days dependent on length of employment
- Free, secure parking
- Cycle To Work Scheme
Front End/Interaction Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You'll be passionate about anything and everything 'digital' and focused on delivering beautiful, usable online experiences.
- You'll be an advocate of web-standards and pushing the boundaries using new technologies and techniques.
- Participating in briefing sessions, writing technical specifications and helping create estimates
- Using a pragmatic approach to producing standards-based, compliant front end code
- Production and testing of standards based, cross-browser compliant, responsive Website
- Leading front end development of particular projects
- Assisting others with front end code development
- Contributing to the ongoing improvements and refinements of our working practises
- We make heavy use of open source frameworks and CMSs, particularly with Drupal, so the ability to work with theme and template engines would be an advantage.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation...
- Working knowledge of version control systems (especially git)
- Code performance and optimisation techniques
- SASS/Compass/LESS knowledge
- Experience of template engines; particularly TWIG
- Experience of working with PHP based CMSs - in particular Drupal
- Mobile Applications frameworks (PhoneGap etc)
- Advanced accessibility knowledge
- SEO knowledge
- Understanding of design theory and typography
<< Back to Job Search