<< Back to Job Search
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire |
Salary: £30,000 per Annum |
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the country’s leading independent accountancy firms, proudly placed within the top 100 practices in the country. With over 85 years experience of working with and advising local and national businesses, our client have expertise and experience in accountancy, tax and business advice and strength in a number of sector specialties. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Accountant to join their firm in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to £30,000 per annum depending upon experience
- A flexible working environment
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- On-site parking
- Contributory pension
Practice Accountant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide professional accountancy services to fee paying clients. The Practice Accountant will involve accounts and tax work for a client base including limited companies and sole traders, supporting Directors in running their portfolios.
- Liaising with clients (individuals and businesses) and providing financial information and advice
- Producing year-end accounts
- Completing self-assessments and corporate tax returns
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Supporting the Company Directors’ clients
- Supporting junior colleagues
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- AAT or ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE.
- Demonstrated financial management experience.
- Legislative compliance – ability to interpret and relevant legislation to clients.
- Previous experience of working with clients in a busy accountancy practice.
- Good knowledge of accounting systems e.g. Sage, QuickBooks, Xero.
- Ideally 2 years post qualification experience within a practice environment.
- Coaching junior team members.
- Microsoft office to at least intermediate level.
- Ability to deliver a high quality accountancy service to clients.
- Strong but empathic communication skills.
- Mobile and flexible to work in other Company offices and clients sites when applicable.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Good team player.
<< Back to Job Search