<< Back to Job Search
Location: Banbury , Oxfordshire |
Salary: £45,000 per Annum |
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the country’s leading independent accountancy firms, proudly placed within the top 100 practices in the country. With over 85 years experience of working with and advising local and national businesses, our client have expertise and experience in accountancy, tax and business advice and strength in a number of sector specialties. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to join their firm based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary offering up to £45,000 depending on experience
- A flexible working environment
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- On-site parking
- Contributory pension.
Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a professional accountancy service to Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders.
- To support a Director in the running of their portfolio and manage junior staff in their day to day work.
- Reporting directly to a Director.
- Preparation and review of financial statements and tax returns.
- Review junior’s work to identify relevant points for the Director to raise in client meetings.
- Liaise with clients to assist with queries or request additional information for their accounts and returns ensuring accuracy and statutory deadlines are met at all times.
- Support and mentor Trainees & junior members of staff.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 1-2 years post qualified ACCA / ACA or at least 5 years qualified by experience.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage a varied portfolio of owner managed businesses in respect of audit, accountancy, taxation & business advice.
- Experience of working with clients within a busy accountancy practice.
- Previous exposure to new business development.
- Legislatively compliant with strong technical skills (including FRS102 & recent tax legislation changes)
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of accounting systems such as CCH, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Strong problem solving ability & be able to deliver a high quality, accurate accountancy service to clients whilst being capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Mobile and flexible to work in other Company offices and clients sites when applicable.
- Highly motivated & organised with good networking skills & the ability to develop new business whilst maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients.
- Experience of coaching and supporting junior colleagues through professional development.
<< Back to Job Search