<< Back to Job Search
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire |
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience |
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the country’s leading independent accountancy firms, proudly placed within the top 100 practices in the country. With over 85 years experience of working with and advising local and national businesses, our client have expertise and experience in accountancy, tax and business advice and strength in a number of sector specialties. We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their firm based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary is negotiable depending upon experience
- A flexible working environment
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- On-site parking
- Contributory pension.
Payroll Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To administer the timely end to end processing of a number of payrolls for clients. Payrolls are weekly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual
- Day to day processing of client payrolls
- Processing commission, bonus, overtime, pension, salary sacrifice, court orders & all other aspects of payroll.
- Processing starters, leavers & any other required changes
- Process SSP, SMP, SPP, ShPP, SAP as required.
- Administer Auto Enrolment as required to include pension assessment and ensuring correct payments / submissions to pension providers are made within required timescales.
- RTI submissions
- Year-end processing to include P60s, P11Ds
- Liaise with clients and directors on payroll related queries.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all current & forthcoming payroll legislation.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- May be required to travel to other offices as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sage payroll system and Sage pension module
- Current knowledge of HMRC legislation & PAYE matters
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail & working to strict deadlines
- Problem solving ability, analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Experience of managing client payrolls within a busy accountancy practice
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Ability to deliver a high quality payroll service to clients
- Strong but empathic communication skills
- Mobile and flexible to work in other Company offices and clients sites when applicable
- Good IT skills
<< Back to Job Search