<< Back to Job Search
Level 2 Nursery Nurse
£15,000 - £16,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited are working with a privately owned and well established Nursery who are passionate about childcare and proud of the service they offer. Their nursery is rated by OFSTED as an Outstanding environment. They have an exciting opportunity for a Level 2 Nursery Nurse to join their busy Nursery based near Hampstead, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary between £15,000 - £16,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- Progression opportunities.
Level 2 Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis you will work within a team as a Nursery Nurse ensuring the smooth running of your delegated room.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education according to EYFS standards.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships/partnerships with parents.
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Be considerate of individual needs that may reflect interests, culture, race, creed and/ or ability and make alterations as required.
- Willing to enthusiastically support in other rooms/ nurseries when required as part of you development and training.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare or equivalent and be enthusiastic and ready to train in-house towards your Level 3 qualification.
- You should be a smart and presentable professional with excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Must have prior experience working in a Nursery with children aged 6 months - 5 years.
- Able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary.
- You must be well spoken, have strong communication and coordination skills.
- A calm approach and good time management skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Excellent observation and planning abilities.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Do you have a Level 2 Childcare qualification and experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years? Are you looking for the opportunity to obtain your Level 3 qualification within a well established nursery? If this is you, we have a fantastic new opportunity that we would love to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search