<< Back to Job Search
£18,000 - £24,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited are working with a privately owned and well established Nursery who are passionate about childcare and proud of the service they offer. Their nursery is rated by OFSTED as an Outstanding environment. They have an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Nurse to join their busy Nursery based near Hampstead, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £18,000 - £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in your delegated room you will be implementing activities and fulfilling requirements in relation to room organisation.
- On a day to day basis the Nursery Nurse will work within a team and be supportive and approachable to junior members of staff.
- Ensure that all interactions with the children are consistent, loving, dynamic and purposeful.
- Ensure that the environment is safe and clean, complete risk assessments and adhere to all Nursery safeguarding procedures.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education according to EYFS standards.
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships/partnerships with parents.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Be considerate of individual needs that may reflect interests, culture, race, creed and/ or ability and make alterations as required.
- Willing to enthusiastically support in other rooms/ nurseries when required as part of your development and training.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- You should be a smart and presentable professional with excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Must have prior experience working in a Nursery with children aged 6 months - 5 years.
- Able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary.
- You must be well spoken, have strong communication and coordination skills.
- A calm approach and good time management skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and Ofsted standards.
- Excellent observation and planning abilities.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Are you a smart and presentable professional with excellent knowledge of the EYFS and a passion for childcare? Do you hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent and prior experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years? If so, we have a fantastic new opportunity that we would love to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search