<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established independent nursery group that strive to create a warm, caring and friendly environment where children and their families feel cared for, valued and loved - and where they can genuinely feel at home. Their dynamic, passionate team dedicate themselves to providing outstanding childcare for children aged 3 months to 5 years of age, and their nursery facilities and environment form an important part of that. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Nursery Nurse to join their growing team in Paddington, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Nursery Nurse, you will provide outstanding care and supervision to the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- The planning and preparation of activities to meet children’s individual needs in line with the relevant curriculum documents and in conjunction with other staff in the room to which you have been based.
- Liaising with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication within the nursery.
- Keeping accurate and factual records of children’s development through observation.
- Participate in a key worker system and take special interest in a small number of children.
- Supervision and effective mentoring of nursery assistants and students and helping new staff to settle into the nursery.
- Keep accurate record(s) of achievement on your key children for parents and other outside organisations such as OFSTED.
- Assist children with special needs in their full integration to the nursery.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- NVQ level 3 in childcare, NNEB, BTEC or equivalent.
- Post-qualifying experience working in a day care setting, particularly with children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
- Knowledge and experience of planning using the Early Years Foundation Stage to ensure that the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of each child are met.
- Knowledge of procedures for Safeguarding/ Child Protection and the ability to adhere to them.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility with regard to shift patterns, setting, age group or any other duty as directed by the room leader, deputy or manager.
- Basic food hygiene is desirable.
- Recent first aid certificate is desirable.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for childcare!
If you have a Level 3 qualification in Childcare and Education, strong knowledge of the EYFS and experience working in an early years environment, we would like to speak to you about a fantastic Nursery Nurse opportunity we currently have available in based in Paddington!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search