<< Back to Job Search
Deputy Nursery Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well-established day nursery that have a well-earned reputation as the leading provider of childcare in the area, offering outstanding care to children aged 3 months to 5 years. They pride themselves on the highest standard of care that they offer, and commit fully to providing love and individual care to every child and their family who walks through their door. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their hardworking team based near Clapham.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience).
- Company benefits.
Deputy Nursery Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastically provide the highest quality of care and learning experiences for all children at our clients nursery, in support of the Nursery Manager.
- Encourage, provide leadership and manage other nursery staff, overseeing the planning of the week.
- Plan and implement activities in line with EYFS and company standards, and act as a key person for a group of children.
- Maintain the teams compliance with Safeguarding Procedures.
- Promote the culture of self evaluation and reflective practise throughout the nursery.
- Ensure that the team develop and maintain friendly and professional relationships with parents and carers.
- Deputise for the Nursery Manager in her absence.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent childcare qualification.
- Ideally you will hold a level 4/5 qualification in early years or management.
- Experience leading a team, including training.
- A wealth of knowledge and experience working with children from 3 months to 5 years old.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS, Safeguarding procedures and behaviour management/SENCO experience or training.
- Calm approach and the ability to prioritise.
- First Aid, Basic Food Hygiene and Basic Health and Safety certificates are preferred.
- Enthusiasm and a passion for childcare!
We are seeking an qualified childcare professional, who holds extensive knowledge, qualifications and experience of working with children from 3 months to 5 years old, and the ability to effectively lead a team! If this is you, we'd love to speak to you about an exciting new opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search