<< Back to Job Search
Intermediate Android Developer
Durban North, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an ambitious and creative South African ISPs & web development company who are creative geniuses in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. Alongside a lively team culture and community-focused values, these young, imaginative professionals provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Android Developer to join their passionate and successful team based at the Head Office in KwaZulu-Natal or based in Randburg, Gauteng (working remotely with a team in KwaZulu – Natal).
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Intermediate Android Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects ultimately being accountable for creating world-class mobile applications.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
- Drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and Android Studio.
- More than 3 years working experience as a mid or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped Android app developed natively.
- Knowledge and experience of;
- Smartphone and Tablet application development
- Working experience with 3rd party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- Strong awareness of different Android platforms
- Strong sense of system architecture relating to mobile applications
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community).
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge your own path to success within a high-performing team.
- Published and live app(s)
- Understanding of the API stack
- Extensive UI Design experience
- Experience with software development on an Apple Mac
- Xamarin and/or C#
- Experience in a leadership/team lead role
Important do not apply unless you have all of the above essential competencies.
Are you an authentic, creative and driven Android Developer with more than 3 years working experience at mid or senior level? Do you have great communication skills and a strong desire to join a passionate and successful team? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search