<< Back to Job Search
Xamarin iOS Developer (Intermediate)
Durban North, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an ambitious and creative South African ISPs & web development company who are creative geniuses in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. Alongside a lively team culture and community-focused values, these young, imaginative professionals provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Xamarin iOS Developer (Intermediate) to join their passionate and successful team based at the Head Office in KwaZulu-Natal or based in Randburg, Gauteng (working remotely with a team in KwaZulu – Natal).
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Xamarin iOS Developer (Intermediate) - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects.
- Responsible for developing world-class mobile applications using Xamarin.
- Mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
- Drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Over 3 years experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped iOS app developed natively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of;
- Objective-C or Swift on Xcode
- iPhone and iPad app development
- MVVM design pattern
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- System architecture relating to mobile apps
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work coming into the studio.
- Grammar and proofing skills.
- Accountability for testing of finished product to meet quality and usability standards.
- A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community).
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge your own path to success within a high-performing team.
- Published and/or live app(s) on the App Store.
- Understanding of the API stack.
- Extensive UI Design experience.
- Experience with software development on Apple Mac.
Important - do not apply unless you have all of the above essential competencies.
Are you an experienced Xamarin iOS Developer with over 3 years experience working as a mid-level or senior developer? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search