<< Back to Job Search
.NET Developer (Intermediate)
Durban North, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an ambitious and creative South African ISPs & web development company who are creative geniuses in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. Alongside a lively team culture and community-focused values, these young, imaginative professionals provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer (Intermediate) to join their passionate and successful team based at the Head Office in KwaZulu-Natal or based in Randburg, Gauteng (working remotely with a team in KwaZulu – Natal).
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
.NET Developer (Intermediate) - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be accountable for leading the development of back-end projects and ensuring the technical architecture of these are sound.
- Working with: REST API development, C# experience, ASP.NET experience & MSSQL experience.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
- Drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- More than 3 years’ experience working as a .NET Developer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and working experience of;
- Visual Studio
- SQL databases (preferably MS SQL Server)
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community).
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge your own path to success within a high-performing team.
- Hosting .Net applications on Azure and interacting with other Azure services
- Experience developing front-end web applications
Important - do not apply unless you have all of the above essential competencies.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer with more than 3 years experience with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL databases (preferably MS SQL Server), and experience communicating with web services using JSON/XML, to join a passionate and successful team, based near thriving KwaZulu – Natal. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search