<< Back to Job Search
Front-End Developer (Intermediate)
Durban North, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an ambitious and creative South African ISPs & web development company who are creative geniuses in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. Alongside a lively team culture and community-focused values, these young, imaginative professionals provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Front-End Developer (Intermediate) to join their passionate and successful team based at the Head Office in KwaZulu-Natal or based in Randburg, Gauteng (working remotely with a team in KwaZulu – Natal).
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Front-End Developer (Intermediate) - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects.
- Responsible for developing back-end and front-end products hosted on the Azure platform.
- Mentor junior developers in the team.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- More than 3 years’ experience working as a Front-End Developer.
- Strong working experience and knowledge of;
- Working on projects utilizing a SPA framework such as AngularJS, Vue.js, or similar
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community).
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge your own path to success within a high-performing team.
- Published and/or live app(s) on the App Store.
- Understanding of the API stack.
- Extensive UI Design experience.
- Experience with software development on Apple Mac.
Important - do not apply unless you have all of the above essential competencies.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search