<< Back to Job Search
Principal/Senior Structural Engineer
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a group of consulting engineers who provide a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geo-environmental Engineers, and Transport Engineers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Principal/Senior Structural Engineer to join their busy office, based near Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date ASAP.
- Excellent company benefits including:
- 23 days per annum
- Life Insurance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Staff Discounts after probationary period
- Opportunities to progress to senior levels within the practice.
Principal/Senior Structural Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Principal/Senior Structural Engineer will assist the Associates and organise and manage all aspects of Structural Engineering projects for the company, towards agreed resource, budgetary and time constraints.
- Prepare and authorising structural engineer designs and drawings, specifications, reports, and any general correspondence.
- Brief and supervise Technicians on the production of drawings, and brief and supervise Graduate Engineers.
- Liaise and communicate with external professionals and clients, representing the company professionally at in-house and external meetings.
- Attend site inspections during various stages of construction works.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have at least 4 years relevant experience and the ability to assist others in the design of structural members in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
- A good understanding of UK Building Regulations and codes, and knowledge of the Site Investigation process.
- Familiarity with proprietary design software such as SCIA Engineer, TEDDS, CADS, etc.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and other administrative software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage projects and resources within agreed time scales, and manage the workload of graduate engineers and technicians.
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with at least 4 years relevant experience and a good understanding of UK Building Regulations and codes? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search