Company Fusion Limited are working with a group of consulting engineers who provide a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geo-environmental Engineers, and Transport Engineers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join their busy office in Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Company benefits including Life Insurance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Staff Discounts after probationary period.
Civil Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Projects will include residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- Liaise, negotiate and communicate with clients and external agencies i.e. Local lead Flood Authorities, Environment Agency, Regional Highway and Sewerage authorities etc.
- Undertake site inspections.
- Maintain professional development.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- BEng/MSc in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Would consider a Graduate or up to 4 years experience
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken)
- Confident character who is excited to solve problems and push themselves technically
Are you an Civil Engineer with a minimum of a BEng/MSc in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)? Is this you? Apply today!