<< Back to Job Search
Brighouse, West Yorkshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a group of consulting engineers who provide a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geo-environmental Engineers, and Transport Engineers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join their busy office in Brighouse.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- 23 days per annum (3 days are to be kept to cover the Christmas/New Year office closure).
- Company Life Insurance Scheme at 4 x your annual salary, following satisfactory completion of the six month probationary period.
- Pension - Employer contribution at 4.5% of basic salary.
- Eligible for cover under the company Private Health Care Scheme and Cash Plan Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online discounts relating to; electronics, travel, fashion, utility bills, groceries and many more, following the 6 months probationary period.
- This is a career position within a dynamic and skilled team, progression is assured for the right candidate.
Structural Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Core working hours are from 9.30am to 4.30pm. Therefore you may choose to start at 8am and leave at 4.30pm or start at 9.30am and leave at 6pm.
- Prepare structural calculations, specifications, reports and general correspondence.
- Produce drawings using CAD.
- Brief and supervise CAD Technicians.
- Liaise & communicate with external professionals and clients.
- Site inspections/surveys.
- To produce detailed designs for structural engineering projects within agreed resource, budgetary and time constraints.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years post graduate experience working on a variety of structural projects.
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant subject.
- An ability to design in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
- A good working knowledge of the following software;
- Fastrak Building Designer.
- CSC Structural Office.
- RCC Spread Sheets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scales.
Are you a Structural Engineer with 2-4 years post graduate experience?
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search