Company Fusion Limited is working with the world’s leading growth markets online fashion retailer who offer over 3,000 international and local brands and operate across 24 countries. We now have a new and exciting opportunity for a DevOps Manager to join their enthusiastic team based in Berlin, Germany.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company Benefits
- Free beverages, cereals, fruits, espresso machine and more
- Table Tennis, Kicker and Play Station
- Monthly Company Breakfast and Friday Knock Off Work Beer
- Quarterly Team Events
- Tech Presentation Events and Developer Convention Hackathon
DevOps Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve our operational environment scaling, security and cost
- Design, execute and implement DevOps and Ops actions
- Lead a small DevOps/Ops team
- Build next level DevOps and Ops culture
- Plan and execute monitoring, alert and 24/7 services for the services we offer
- Plan and execute office IT operation and security. We are using external party to do the most of it, but you would have overall responsibility to make sure that our office operations and security are ok.
- Possibility of participating in conferences, trainings, seminars in connection with business related themes.
Technologies we use:
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years' experience in large-scale DevOps operations preferably in AWS
- At least 3 years' experience in leading team
- At least 2 years' experience in operating office IT environments
- Experience on operating and optimising databases
- Ability to make independent decisions and lead a small team
- Ability to create solid plans and execute those for DevOps, Ops and IT
- Full professional English proficiency
Are you a passionate DevOps Manager with at least 5 years' experience in large-scale DevOps operations preferably in AWS? Is this you? Apply today!