Company Fusion Limited is working with a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business that delivers improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities through a strategic divisional structure focused upon three key delivery areas i.e. Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Buyer to join their expanding team based in Stockton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company Benefits
Senior Buyer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring goods and services are procured at the best possible price and quality.
- Managing & developing contracts for goods and services to meet business needs.
- Contract development, including terms & conditions, structure, strategy and cross-site initiatives.
- Ongoing contract management with nominated technical representatives and other internal customers.
- Project and Capex purchasing support, including selection of appropriate contracting styles.
- Assist with the management of the invitation to tender process.
- Contributing to developing procurement policy, procedures and systems.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must have an understanding of contracts but ideally experience of managing contracts within a procurement function.
- A’level / equivalent level education.
- Fully qualified Member of CIPS (MCIPS) or working towards.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Contract development & administration including terms and conditions, structure, strategy, cross business asset co-ordination, performance monitoring and problem resolution.
- Contract management including identification of supply chain efficiencies & performance issues and liaison with nominated technical representatives.
- Project & Capex purchasing support.
- Management/admin of invitation to tender processes.
- Systems, procedures & systems development.
- Co-ordinate and manage client &/or supplier audits.
Are you a Senior Buyer who is a fully qualified Member of CIPS (MCIPS) looking for a new opportunity? Is this you? Apply today!