Level 2 Nursery Nurse
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. They believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and work in partnership with parents and carers; ensuring every child is happy. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Level 2 Nursery Nurse to join their growing team for their brand new nursery in Mill Hill, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Opportunity to develop to Level 3 with the company
- Excellent rates of pay
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
- One annual leave bonus day a year.
- Free lunches on site.
- Three days onsite training during inset days.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
Level 2 Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The setting is set up to a very high specification, and children and staff benefit from having fantastic facilities, resources and opportunities.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of the team from the beginning to develop and watch the nursery grow.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- Plan activities engaging activities in line with the EYFS
- Work in partnership with parents and guardians
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 2 Qualification or above; CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in childcare.
- You must be enthusiastic and display an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and have a passion for childcare.
- You have experience working with children within the early years.
- You must live within a 30 minute commutable distance.
Fantastic opportunity for a Level 2 Nursery Nurse with a passion for childcare to join the growing team at a well established childcare company in Mill Hill, London Is this you? Apply today!