<< Back to Job Search
£38,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a very well established independent mortgage broker. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, they fully understand the challenges their clients face, and together with extensive experience and expertise they guide their clients through the complex process of buying a house, remortgaging or investing in the property market. We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their busy team in Southampton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary of £38,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience + commission.
- Bonus Scheme (paid quarterly).
- Company Benefits.
Sales Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Sales Manager, you will manage every aspect of a sales team to achieve their objectives whilst positively embracing FCA’s "positive customer outcomes" initiative.
- You will contribute, develop and lead the team to an agreed business plan.
- Responsible for the recruitment, coaching, development, performance management and motivation of the sales team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for revenue growth across all income streams including mortgages, client fees, FP commissions, GI and any other incomes.
- Ensure the team adhere to all regulatory requirements including adherence to all procedural manuals including, compliance manual and anti-money laundering guidance.
- Ensure record-keeping on company systems is kept up to date and that management information and reports are managed in a timely-way.
- Recommend improvements where possible and contribute through actions to ensure the culture of the whole company reflects this.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be CEMAP qualified or equivalent with natural leadership skills.
- Must be an external business developer, capable of creating lasting business relationships with the local business community.
- Proven mortgage sales and compliance track record.
- At least 2 years’ demonstrable achievement of hitting sales targets in a financial services environment.
- 2 years experience in a sales management role.
- The ability to communicate effective among people of all levels.
- Excellent customer service experience within a results-driven environment.
- A clear understanding of financial services and their regulations.
If you have a CEMAP qualification or equivalent, natural leadership skills and proven mortgage sales experience, then we would love to speak with you about an exciting new opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search