<< Back to Job Search
£20,000 - £27,500 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established independent mortgage broker. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, they fully understand the challenges their clients face, and together with extensive experience and expertise they guide their clients through the complex process of buying a house, remortgaging or investing in the property market. We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Mortgage Advisor to join their busy team in Southampton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary paying between £20,000 - £27,500 per annum + commission.
- For the first month, you will be eligible to receive a guarantee, followed by a pipeline builder for the following 4 months.
- Company benefits.
Mortgage Advisor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Mortgage Advisor will be responsible for the successful achievement of company targets.
- Providing comprehensive mortgage advice over the telephone.
- Liaise closely with your administrative support who will carry out all of the administration duties for you.
- You will spend the majority of your time talking to clients to provide them with the best mortgage solution possible and positively implementing the FCA’s "positive customer outcomes" initiative.
- Building and maintaining client and introducer relationships in order to achieve personal sales targets.
- Recommend improvements where possible and contribute through actions to ensure the culture of the whole company reflects this.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully CEMAP qualified or equivalent is essential.
- You need a proven track record in successful client focused sales and closing deals.
- You must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills (especially on the telephone).
- We will consider those who have taken a break from the industry or those looking to build a new career in professional mortgage advice.
- Strong attention to detail & results orientated.
- Planning and organisational skills.
Are you an experienced Mortgage Advisor, fully CEMAP qualified or equivalent, with a proven track record in successful client focused sales and closing deals? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search