Lunch Cover Assistant
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Childcare Company. They believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and work in partnership with parents and carers; ensuring every child is happy. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Lunch Cover Assistant to join their growing team for their brand new nursery in Harrow, London. This is a part time role working 16 hours per week.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £6,764.16 per annum, depending upon experience
- Mon - Thurs 11am-2:15pm, Friday 11am-2pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
- One annual leave bonus day a year.
- Free lunches on site.
- Three days onsite training during inset days.
- Employee assistance programme.
Lunch Cover Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main duty of covering the key person’s lunch hour, as well as aiding children with feeding and promote meal time social skills as well as rest periods.
- You will work as part of a team based within one of our four rooms working with children aged 6 months - 5 years
- Provide high quality childcare, ensuring children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be level 2 or level 3 qualified
- You must be enthusiastic and have a passion for childcare
- Display an excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- You have experience working with children within the early years.
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Lunch Cover Assistant to work 16 hours per week at our clients brand new purpose built nursery in Harrow, London Is this you? Apply today!